|App Name||Cardiogram: Heart Rate, Pulse, BPM Monitor vVaries with device|
|Genre||Games, Health & Fitness|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Latest Version||Varies with device|
|Get it On|
|Update||October 7, 2021|
|Rating||4.2 ( 4529 )|
Requires: Samsung (2021 models only), Wear OS, Fitbit, Garmin smartwatches with a heart rate sensor. For Samsung, we are compatible with the 2021 Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic only.
Languages:only English-only for now, but we’ll be adding more languages soon.
Cardiogram is a heart rate monitor that helps you learn what your heart is telling you. Track medical conditions and understand your sleep, stress, fitness, and health through interactive charts, comprehensive metrics, and notes that help track day-to-day fluctuations in your heart health.
The Cardiogram phone app is compatible with Wear OS by Google, Fitbit, and Garmin watches with a heart rate sensor. The Cardiogram Wear OS app on your watch works even if you use an iPhone.
• A digital diary of your heart rate data. Monitor how your heart rate changes with interactive, minute-to-minute graphs.
• See all of your data points, not just summaries
• Get separate, zoomed-in views for workouts
• Help you and your doctor track your cardiovascular health in detail with symptom and mood logging and freehand notes.
• Highlight and annotate any section of your heart rate data to clarify what may have caused a spike or dip, like stress, diet, or medications.
• Compare with past days and search through all your labeled data.
• Swipe to see a leaderboard of steps with your friends, regardless of what device they have.
• Compare your resting heart rate, steps, and sleep to other Cardiogram users.
• View your long-term trends to see how building new habits helps improve your daily metrics.
• Personalized risk scores for hypertension and comparisons to other Cardiogram users.
• Track risk scores to see how your health is changing over time and how different habits are affecting your risk for chronic disease.
• Scores are generated by our clinically-validated ML algorithm using factors such as age, sex, height/weight, and various heart rate metrics.
• Find a new healthy habit or activity you’ll love.
• Commit to building streaks and join tens of thousands of others who are working to improve in the same way.
• Optimize your overall health, sleep, stress, fitness, and lifestyle.
• Invite your friends to build accountability.
• Take control of your goals, whether it’s to lose weight, or dropping your time at the track.
Sleep tracking note
We retrieve sleep tracking data directly from the Google Fit, Fitbit, or Garmin Connect apps and show this information in the context of your heart rate. We don’t write any data to Google Fit yet, but stay tuned for updates.
WearOS watch app
• See your heart rate in real-time
• View your daily HR chart
• Start a workout to record your heart rate continuously
• Customize the frequency that Cardiogram measures your heart rate.
Our app does not have built-in ECG / EKG functionality and does not measure individual heartbeats.
We currently only offer the app in English.
Cardiogram is compatible with Fitbit, Garmin, or Wear OS by Google watches with a heart rate sensor, including:
-Fitbit Charge™ family
-Fitbit Versa™ family
-Fitbit Inspire HR™
-Fitbit Alta HR
-Fossil Julianna HR, Fossil Carlyle HR, Fossil Sport, Fossil Venture HR, Fossil Explorist HR, Fossil Q series
-Garmin Fenix 5 Series
-Garmin Forerunner 35, 235, 645, 735XT, 935
-Garmin Vivoactive 3
-Huawei Watch 1 and 2
-LG Watch Sport
-Moto 360 Sport
-New Balance RunIQ
-Ticwatch S, Ticwatch E, and Ticwatch Pro
* Attempt to fix crash when restarted with in-progress sleep on Wear 3 devices
– Apk ID com.cardiogram.v1
Copyright© 2022 Apkbright